Very dry skin prone to atopic eczema is often very uncomfortable. It is characterized by a damaged skin barrier with an increased risk of tightness and sometimes intense itching.
Silky DEXYANE Protective cleansing oil gently cleanses skin, nourishes, soothes and protects, leaving it soft and comfortable. Ducray Dermatological Laboratories chose to use:
- Glycerin (dosed at 20%), shea butter, coconut and safflower oil, known for their hydrating and nourishing power.
- Isoleucine limits bacterial adhesion, particularly that of S. aureus (golden staphylococcus).
- Beta-glycyrrhetinic acid, a soothing active ingredient.
- A gentle cleansing base with a physiological pH that is high tolerance and developed to minimize risk of allergy. Soap-free, fragrance-free. Good tolerance for eyes and external intimate areas.
Biodegradable formula in accordance with international standard OECD 301B
Proven high tolerance
under dermatological, pediatric, gynecological and ophthalmological control Soap-free, fragrance-free and does not sting eyes, the formula is ideal for skin prone to atopic eczema for the whole family.
- Skin is immediately 100% soothed and comfortable*
- -62% of dryness at 21 days*
Available in 400 ml tube.
*Study conducted on 43 subjects (11 adults, 32 infants/children) with skin prone to mild to moderate atopic eczema with an average SCORAD of 13.9. One to two applications a day for 21 days. Overall SCORAD evaluation and sub-parameters for xerosis
(Objective intensity rating from 0 to 3) and pruritis (Subjective rating on a scale from 0 to 10).