Sebum-regulating treatment shampoo
TREATMENT FOR OILY HAIR
REGULATES EXCESSIVE SEBUM PRODUCTION
PREVENTS OIL ACCUMULATION IN HAIR
What the dermatologist has to say about oily hair
Sebum secretion depends on androgen hormones such as testosterone. Hyperseborrhea is very often a genetic condition, but can be worsened by other factors (stress, pollution etc.). Specific hair care products, adapted to this hair type, contain active ingredients that can regulate excess sebum production.
All in transparency
Active ingredient that reduces excess sebum
What is there in this care ?
**According to international standard OECD 301B
Apply to wet hair. Lather. Rinse.
Reapply and leave on for 3 minutes.
Use twice a week for 6 weeks
- Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
Our care routines
They tested it...
Has your hair become oily, dull and heavy? Does it get oilier the more you wash it? Choose Sabal shampoo, it regulates excess sebum production and delays oil accumulation. Your hair will be light and beautiful once more.
OUR MOST VIEWED PRODUCTS
- E75300|whiteAnaphase+Anti-hair loss complement shampooHair
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSTreatment shampooHair
- E75300|whiteNeoptideNeoptide Anti-hair loss lotion for womenHair
- E75300|whiteCreastim ReactivAnti-hair loss lotionHair
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylAnti-blemish creamSkin
- E75300|whiteNeoptideAnti-hair loss lotion for menHair
- 907241|greyMelascreenIntensive careSkin
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylFoaming gelSkin