Sebum-absorbing treatment shampoo
RICH CREAM TEXTURE
CONTAINS SOFT CLAY (KAOLIN)
Used as a follow-up to the SABAL shampoo, for frequent use
What the dermatologist has to say about oily hair
Sebum secretion depends on androgen hormones such as testosterone. Hyperseborrhea is often of genetic origin but other factors can aggravate it (stress, pollution, etc.).
Specific hair care products, adapted to this hair type, contain active ingredients that can regulate excess sebum production.
All in transparency
Active ingredient that helps absorb excess sebum
Active ingredient that reduces excess sebum
What is there in this care ?
**According to international standard OECD 301B
Use the tip to apply to a damp scalp. Spread on by massaging gently. Lather and leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.
Use as often as needed
- Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
Our care routines
They tested it...
Has your hair become oily, dull and heavy? Does it get oilier the more you wash it?
Use Argeal in alternation with the Sabal shampoo, for frequent use. Your hair will love this shampoo with its creamy texture. In addition to Sabal serrulata, it contains soft clay (Kaolin) that absorbs excess sebum and prevents it from moving along the hair shaft.
OUR MOST VIEWED PRODUCTS
- E75300|whiteAnaphase+Anti-hair loss complement shampooHair
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSKelual DSTreatment shampooHair
- E75300|whiteNeoptideNeoptide Anti-hair loss lotion for womenHair
- E75300|whiteCreastimAnti-hair loss lotionHair
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylAnti-blemish creamSkin
- E75300|whiteNeoptideAnti-hair loss lotion for menHair
- 907241|greyMelascreenIntensive careSkin
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylFoaming gelSkin
- 907241|greyMelascreenLight cream SPF50+ UVASkin
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSSquamo-reducing anti-recurrence* soothing creamHair