DEEPLY PURIFIES THE SKIN
*Helps reduce spots: - 38%. Result obtained at 28 days with 17 subjects using the product alone.
**% of satisfaction immediately after applying to the face -56 subjects.
What the dermatologist has to say about acne-prone skin
Blemish-prone oily skin can have different degrees of severity. Comprehensive treatment with a good cleansing product, combined with a complementary treatment, helps eliminate these blemishes and prevent existing ones from getting worse.
* Prevalence: 70 to 80% of adolescents (12-25 ans) 40% of women - Dréno B AnnDermatol Venerol 2010;137, supll.2: S49-S51
All in transparency
Active ingredient that helps fight against C.acnes bacteria by limiting its biofilm formation. Myrtacine soothes and corrects pimples
Active ingredient that reduces excess sebum
What is there in this care ?
**According to international standard OECD 301B
Apply morning and evening to damp skin.
Lather and rinse thoroughly.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Can be used along with various medicinal treatments (tolerance tested in combination)
- Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
Our care routines
They tested it...
This foaming gel enriched with Myrtacine® New Generation, is soap-free and gently and deeply cleanses and purifies the skin.
OUR MOST VIEWED PRODUCTS
- E75300|whiteAnaphase+Anti-hair loss complement shampooHair
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSKelual DSTreatment shampooHair
- E75300|whiteNeoptideNeoptide Anti-hair loss lotion for womenHair
- E75300|whiteCreastimAnti-hair loss lotionHair
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylAnti-blemish soothing creamSkin
- 907241|greyMelascreenIntensive careSkin
- E75300|whiteNeoptideAnti-hair loss lotion for menHair
- 907241|greyMelascreenLight cream SPF50+ UVASkin
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylFoaming gelSkin
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSSquamo-reducing anti-recurrence* soothing creamHair