Physio-protective treatment shampoo
TREATMENT FOR SENSITIVE SCALPS
HYPOALLERGENIC, HIGH-SAFETY FORMULA
WHAT THE DERMATOLOGIST HAS TO SAY ABOUT SENSITIVE SCALP ICTHING
Do you have sensitive scalp? Take the test here...
* Misery L, Sibaud V, Ambonati M, Macy G,Boussetta S, Taîeb C. « Sensitive scalp: does this condition exist? An epidemiological study". Contact dermatitis Vol 58, n°4
All in transparency
Active ingredient that soothes itching sensations* *Caused by skin dryness.
What is there in this care ?
*formulated to minimize risks of allergic reaction
**According to international standard OECD 301B
Apply to damp hair, massage delicately and rinse.
Reapply and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse.
Use as often as needed (at least 3 times a week)
- Can be used during breastfeeding.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
- Can be used on scalps weakened by cancer treatments.
- Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
Our care routines
They tested it...
This gentle and soothing shampoo calms the most sensitive scalps.
Sensinol N°1 in France sensitive scalp shampoo prescribed by doctors in pharmacy
*IQVIA - Xponent - PharmaOne - DECEMBER 2019 - sensitive scalp shampoo - in volume and value - prescribed by doctors in pharmacy
OUR MOST VIEWED PRODUCTS
- E75300|whiteAnaphase+Anti-hair loss complement shampooHair
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSKelual DSTreatment shampooHair
- E75300|whiteNeoptideNeoptide Anti-hair loss lotion for womenHair
- E75300|whiteCreastimAnti-hair loss lotionHair
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylAnti-blemish soothing creamSkin
- 907241|greyMelascreenIntensive careSkin
- E75300|whiteNeoptideAnti-hair loss lotion for menHair
- 907241|greyMelascreenLight cream SPF50+ UVASkin
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylFoaming gelSkin
- 0055B8|whiteKelual DSSquamo-reducing anti-recurrence* soothing creamHair