Helps eliminate dry plaques
Soothes itching sensations*
Lastingly prevents the recurrence of thick, dry dandruff.
4-week intensive treatment phase: 3 shampoos a week.
* Caused by skin dryness + Subject's evaluation of pruritus intensity at T8 days.
** Clinical evaluation of plaque thickness at T29 days.
*** Subject perceived evaluation at T29days
DERMATOLOGIST WORDS - About Dandruff conditions
All in transparency
The first innovative active ingredient from Pierre Fabre Biotechnology, Celastrol, of 100% natural origin, is produced via plant cell culture. This soothing active ingredient acts directly on keratinocytes to reduce the appearance of plaques and improve the appearance of the skin
Active ingredient that promotes cell differentiation which helps plaques detach from the skin more easily.
Active ingredient that slows down accelerated cell renewal and limits the appearance of new scaly plaques.
Keratolytic active ingredient that promotes the disappearance of visible plaques on the scalp
What is there in this care ?
*Product manufactured in our factories in France
**according to international standard OECD 301B
- The Rebalancing shampoo is used 3 times a week for 4 weeks in intensive phase.
- It is ideal for rinsing off medicinal treatments which can be very sticky.
- If used once a week as maintenance treatment it can lastingly prevent the recurrence of thick, dry dandruff.
- Safe for color-treated hair
Our care routines
They tested it...
Complementary care for psoriasis-prone skin, KERTYOL P.S.O REBALANCING TREATMENT SHAMPOO can be used in combination with or as a follow-up to medicinal treatments.
OUR MOST VIEWED PRODUCTS
- E75300|whiteAnaphase +ShampooCare
- E75300|whiteAnacapsFor scalp, hair and nailsCare
- 0055B8|whiteKertyol P.S.O.Rebalancing shampooCare
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylAnti-blemish soothing creamCare
- E75300|whiteCreastimlotion for womenCare
- 00A7CE|greyKeracnylFoaming gelCare
- E75300|whiteNeoptideNeoptide strengthening lotion for womenCare
- E75300|whiteNeoptidestrenghtening lotion for menCare